Boats & Aircraft
Our product range includes one of the world's strongest adhesives!
Aerodux 185 has a huge mechanical strength and has been used for decades in
constructions with high demands on strength.
Bonding materials: High-density wood, un-glazed porcelain, leather, cork, nylon, laminate, linoleum, expanded polystyrene polyurethane, natural-synthetic rubber and metal to wood.
Aerodux 185 is a reliable adhesive in the production of boats, aircraft and load-bearing bridge and construction structures.
Want to know more about the super adhesive Aerodux 185?
Do not hesitate to contact us!
- A cold and hot-hardening PRF adhesive
- Can be applied by hand roller, spray gun or adhesive roller machine
- Weather-, water- and aging resistant
- Adjustable viscosity when using special hardener (from filling high-viscosity to low-viscosity for application with spray gun)
- Long storage time
- Acids, weaker alkaline substances, solvents
- Boiling water
* After full hardening
- Approved by Luftfahrt Bundesamt for the production of glued wood components in aircraft
- Meets the requirements of EN 301 for absolutely weatherproof adhesive joints
- Meets the requirements of the German Standard DIN 68 141 by Otto-Graf-Institut (MPA) in Germany
- Approved to be used for load-bearing structures for indoor and outdoor use according to DIN 1052
Contact us for more detailed and up-to-date information about product approvals and performance.