Furnitures & Kitchens
Moisture, heat, stress in the material and hard-bonded wood are examples of some of the challenges that an adhesive joint can be exposed to in a piece of furniture or in a kitchen. Our adhesives are specially developed to withstand these challenges.
Please contact us we will be happy to help you with the right adhesive for your particular production!Safety sheet
- Amino hardening adhesive system (not subject to labeling - contains less than 0.1% formaldehyde)
- 1-component D2, D3, D4 PVAc (white adhesive)
- Urea adhesives (liquid or powder form)
- Edgebanding hot-melt adhesive
- Hardening hot melt
We offer a wide range of different combinations of adhesives and hardeners, contact us for suggestions!
- Heat-resistant adhesives
- Adhesives that withstand moisture
- Adhesives for hardwood with high density
- Adhesives for metal towards Wood
- Adhesives for hot- and cold pressing